- No persons under age 18 on any walks at this time.
- No dogs on any walk any time.
- COVID-19 – ALL WALKERS – on ALL walks please carry sanitizer AND personal facemask for use in emergency.
- Walk types are defined here. Please do not attempt a walk which is beyond your capabilities.
- All walks subject to last minute changes – please check here before departure.
2022 Subscriptions due 1st November – Members €45, Associate Members €10. Existing members arrange to pay Charlie Crowley. New members click HERE.
28th Nov. Easy Walk. Durrus. (GK)
- Brahalish walk.
- Meet 13.45 Phillip’s Green, Durrus
- Duration under 2 hours.
Dec. 5th. Intermediate Walk. Mount Gabriel (CC)
- meet 11h00 Ardmanagh Car Park, Schull. See Map HERE
- distance 5km, ascent 300m, duration ~3.5hrs.
- car sharing will be used (optional)
Dec 12th. Road Walk. Baltimore. (ME)
- Meet 13h45. Lower Mariner’s Cove Est, just past pool. Map HERE
- Distance 6-7km, duration ~2hrs.
- moderate walk, partly off-road (wear boots)
Dec 19th. Intermediate Walk (DH)
- Meet Glandore RC Church at 13h30 for prompt departure. Map HERE
- NOTE – wear hi-viz jackets and bring a torch for road return to cars after sunset.
- Mixed terrain – muddy in places, some beach, some boreen.
- Plan is to arrive at Drombeg Circle for the sunset at 15h30.
- Bring sunglasses and hot drinks.
- Distance 7.5km, ascent 180m, duration ~2 hours.